Wishes!

Wishes!
.....<3 !!!WISHES!!!<3......

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fistful of Glitter In the Air? please someone

I am sitting in bed, listening to When Its Over by 3 doors down and feeling pretty down
I am sure in the morning I will be back to my normally perky self
but tonight I am going to do something I rarely do,
Indulge myself and my sorrowful, sad, miserable feelings
then I will bounce back to be the same person I normally portray myself to be..... but
not tonight


I would really like to be able to relate some kind of supremely magical and ahmazing story from work from the past two days. I got nothing.

like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. ♥

As I indulge myself in the saddest array of music that i can think of to find, I reflect on my life and come to the conclusion that it is a HOT MESS... I am no where near to where I want to be.. but life is a process and nothing comes immediatly

I am really to sad/homesick/hurt to blog ... I cannot really put everything into words

all day its been threatining to rain and I challenged myself to not cry, and now that I have allowed myself to release what emotions I have, the weather has decided to mimic my decision and to pour rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stsDXki__U

Its a sad day when you look in the mirror and you don't even recognize yourself.
I have no heart to blog tonight

Ill leave you with a quote


Summing up, it is clear the future holds great opportunities. It also holds pitfalls. The trick will be to avoid the pitfalls, seize the opportunities, ~Woody Allen, "My Speech to the Graduates," Side Effects, 1980

No comments:

Post a Comment