Wishes!

Wishes!
.....<3 !!!WISHES!!!<3......

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SHOWKEEPER! NOT custodial!


So I work at Disney's Hollywood Studios! (represeeeeentttt)!!!

I am a SHOWKEEPER!
My job title: Shoekeeper
Job Description: I work with the shows, other than that I can't really say much... I'm tied down by a very strict contract which restricts what I am authorized to say!

Job Perks: Free admission to all parks (as if we had time! HA!), random magical moments, pin trading, parade performances , pre and post parade and fantasmic entertainment, great co workers, amazing experiences, behind the scenes tours, celebrity encounters.

Job Downers- 14 hour days, smallest amount of hourly pay on property, disgusting-sticky situations, physical exhaustion, hateful managers and co-ordinaters, expensive food in break room, drama drama drama, getting hit by brooms, guests look down on all of us all the time.

B U T W A I T !!!! Let me say that I loveee my job! I do! I love the people I love the work I love the Studios... like most things its a love hate relationship. but I really reallly love my job!

I also pick up shift around other parks as QSR food and beverage and audience control and just about anything else! some weeks I have 64 hours or more! whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment