Wishes!

Wishes!
.....<3 !!!WISHES!!!<3......

Friday, April 23, 2010

GLEE! and Dennys


So on Wednesday night, I went to a glee ice cream party over at kateys house. I work with her and in alot of ways she reminds me of my sister, chelsea. Being around her makes me miss my sister sooooo badly! They are both beautiful and free spirited and full of life! I love chelsea.

Ashley,(blonde) was there and Ashley Spencer was there and Aaron stellarini who is actaully everything that a southern gentleman is made out to be in all those movies and romance novels except his not southern , he's from tulsa. But still it puzzles me how anyone, not born and raised in the South can be that way. He's also super mature for his age! and very perceptive which frustrates me because He tells exactly what I don't want to hear.

Life Is Good,

Ray Ray- my best friend was at the party. ahhh rayray! THE DINGO ATE YOUR BABEY!

Mcdonalds was really really good.... I haven't eaten mcdonalds since I have been down here. whoah! lol =]

so we drop people off in my car and then I go driving around with no real sense of purpose or direction. Just driving to drive. purely for the purpose of talking, thinking and reflecting. Anad HOLY COW! what do you know? the car infront of us breaks down with a flat tire. The southern gentleman pulls over and immediatly goes to work on asking her for assistance and instantly he was looking for her car jack. It was a haitain lady who spoke hardly any english, but we managed to help her as best we could. My emergency kit came in handy! BIGTIME! thank you so much mom and dad... I am pretty sure without the flashlight and the reflective thingy we would have gotten hit.. we spend an hour working on the tire and could not get it off. she calls her daughter and with oil stained hands we packed up and got my in my cruiser to leave. lifeis good. God is always good

The oil somehow traveled from the far creavices of my fingernails and uncallaused hands to my face in one ginormus glob on the side of my cheek... which I decided to rock the rest of the night. Aaron and what looked like a tiger claw mark on his face, which was odd because I don't recall there being any wildlife.

anyway dennys was good
came home
and I am fixing to start my new book.
eat.pray.love.

No comments:

Post a Comment