Wishes!

Wishes!
.....<3 !!!WISHES!!!<3......

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wear high heels when I excercise.. Meet Savannah


WHOAHHHH RELATIONSHIPSSSS

relationshits... ahh what AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE? I left my long time boyfriend of 2 and a half years while I was on this program, lots of reasons that I don't feel like letting the world read compelled me to do this, but I felt like I had to.

and now... I feel like I've missed out on some ****STELLAR*** people that maybe I should have spent more time with and not negleted and hurt... relationships are crazy
I'm the other girl
I'm that girl
I'm the girl
I'm the one
I'm who you're talking about

ahhh it just doesn't seem like me
like I can't decide how to split my time
there are so many great people
aaron, daniel, saury, dan, kevin, tj, stephen, kentraile, deontay, billy, rayray I have had so many great experiences with everyone,

ahh my love life... its a series of songs
you belong with me- taylor swift
not that girl-wicked
whatdoya want from me-
meet virginia-
and omg sooo many more

but to everyone
its mainly this song

lessons learned - carrrie underwood

There's some things that I regret,
Some words I wish had gone unsaid,
Some starts,
That had some better endings,
Been some bad times I've been through,
Damage I cannot undo.
Some things,
I wish I could do all all over again,
There's mistakes that I have made,
Some chances I just threw away,
Some roads,
I never should have taken,
Been some signs I didn't see,
Hearts that I hurt needlessly,
nd all the things that break you,
Are the things that make you strong!
You can't change the past,
Cause it's gone.
And you just gotta move on,
Because it's all
Lessons learned.

And every tear that had to fall from my eyes,
From everyday I wondered how I'd get through the night,
From every change, life has thrown me.
I'm thankful, for every break in my heart,
I'm grateful, for every scar,
Some pages turned,
Some bridges burned,
But there were lessons learned,

No comments:

Post a Comment