Wishes!

Wishes!
.....<3 !!!WISHES!!!<3......

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lets Just Gets Some Background


HEY YA'll! (this is my typical southern girl greeting)

My Name's Savannah Moore
I'm nearly 18 and a half... and YES that half IS important
I am from the best state... TENNESSEE
I am a sophomore at MTSU in murfreesboro tn
I hail from Pikeville/jackson/chattanooga Tennessee
I suck at math, geography, cooking, common sense, money management, and mostly DRIVING!
I was homeschooled my whole life but I am not like sheltered or anything
I dance (but i won't brag about my dance credits)
I act (ahh still won't brag)
I sing (ahh i really wanna brag but imma control myself)
and lets just say that I am an absolute bundle of life and happiness
I am an infection...

I have a wonderful family
and a greattttt friend base

o and yeah.. the point of this blog,,,, to describe Disney's college program
the way I see it...
A Southern Girls View!

No comments:

Post a Comment