Wishes!

Wishes!
.....<3 !!!WISHES!!!<3......

Friday, April 16, 2010

My days off!!!


So I had worked 22 days straight!
lets think about this for a second...22 days straight! some of those days were 14 hours or more a day! ahh I barely slept, hardly ate, all I did was work work work !
But my paycheck STILL sucked

and I finally get a day off.. sort of... I have class which, was alright it was just..class
then I went to EPCOT! =] the flower and garden show was amazing! I went by myself though which was interesting...

There is something so relaxing about just sitting on a monorail by yourself listening to your ipod and people watching until your ipod battery goes dead. Honestly I think I needed time to myself. So during this time of great serenity, previously never listened to songs become the ones that you have on replay because they are just so painfully truthful that you didn't listen to them before because of the truth that they scream. Toby Lightman and Jack Johnson might have read my diary before releasing their albums... no joke.

I had a crepe from france. It was really good the chocolate sauce was to die for.. but the taste was tainted by the fact that I did NOT receive a Disney Discount and there for spent an entire hours wages on a triangle of pancake with 2 teaspoons of heresheys syrup slapped on top of it.

keep moving forward...


Went back to the room and crashed went shopping, went to IHOP went to M&M world and the highlight of my next day off would be Wilderness lodge which, yes, o yes, I will stay at before I leave because it is breathtakingly gorgeous. So my friend boy, Daniel and I went on a sea rayder ride =] it was fun =] then mickey's retreat then his apartment then mine alone.

stay? sugarland?

then yesterday was back to the mouse's house.
work went by quickly, I saw High School Musical perform like 5 times! =]
danced in the parade, made some magic, took pictures, NICKKKKK hid my lunch from me in toilet paper roles, haitans haitans haitans, almost got arrested, ray ray , adreniline, life!

So I need to get started on my list of things to do
Parasail
Cirque De soleil
Wishes from Polynesian
Beach
Dolphin Swimming
Blizzard beach and/or typhoon lagoon
Star wars weekend
Gatorland
TITANIC the experience
i'd like some more suggestions


alsoooo, working a convention tonight! lets hope for some freakin freee foood!

1 comment:

  1. did I mention that I need some more suggestions? cause I doo

    ReplyDelete