Wishes!

Wishes!
.....<3 !!!WISHES!!!<3......

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LIFESTYLE

So lets talk about living.
just the everyday getting up and breathing or the struggle to do so

As a proud southern girl, I pride myself (maybe to much) on my ability to manage my time and my life, however, Disney has managed to completely and totally humble me and bring me to my knees, which isn't a bad thing when the Good Lord is involved. I needed it, but Lorda mercy! I didn't realize how HARD it was going to be.
But as is typical of my personality, I never let anything get me down for any extended length of time. There is wayyyy too much good in life to focus on anything negative!

But lets say the busses suckk! I drive to work on most days.. because like they break down all the time and they are also late all the time

The parks... yeah they are my playground! 24/7 365! ahhh I could get use to this very easily

prices are high
gas is high
half of the cp's are high
the others are drunk
or just like me... having a great time.. the safer way! =]]]

so lifestyle is ahmazing and super addictive
from the mountains to middle florida
good Lord, what a shocker!
but I gotta admit I'm in love with it a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment