Wishes!

Wishes!
.....<3 !!!WISHES!!!<3......

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vista Way.. Thissa way

I should've been blogging from day one but I didn't so I am a little behind the game...

This is going to be a quick overview....
Disney has 4 housing complexs. Commons, Patterson Court, Chatham Square, and Vista Way

lets explore them a bit...
THE COMMONS- never been there but I hear its boring. This is for mostly ICPS or International College Program students, or those disney employees who are not from around these parts. =] They have garages for their cars, which is retarded since they aren't even from our country. Why are they the ONLY housing to get garages? THEY DIDNT DRIVE OVER HERE! ahh so frustrating


Patterson Court- Like the Waldorf of Disney... free car washes... real appliances... patios, carpet, no bugs, mold , OR anything to do... boring ;)

Chatham square- Haven't actually been inside an apartment there yet, but from what I hear they are a step down from patterson but like 2 flights of stairs above vista way

Home Sweet Home- VISTA WAYYY---- HEYYY OOOOO HEEEEYYYY OOOO vista way vista layvistawayvistalay... yeah ok so I live in the Projects of disney. the ultimate ghetto, we have mold,bugs galore, rarely working appliances, and military beds.. but for all that sucks about vista .. let me tell you .. i would live NO WHERE ELSE!!! there is always something to do, the hot tub is always a gathering place.. apartment doors are never closed to those in need of a friend or a good time =] and the mood of everyone is amazing! =] my heart lies in vista way and I would live no where else, I love it truly I do

No comments:

Post a Comment